Thursday, December 08, 2005
- Name: PhilippinesPhil
- Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
An Air Force brat born in Japan in the late 50's. Attended more than a dozen schools before graduating from high school. Immediately joined the US Marines, after 5 years transferred to the US Air Force, retired in 2002 after 27 years of service. Now lives in the Philippines.
- Climbing the Mayon Volcano -- Part I
- Climbing Mayon Volcano -- Part II
- The VA: Heartless AND Contemptible!
- My Retirement Speech from April 2002
- Unwanted American Influence
- The Ghost of Fortunato
- Amazing Survival, Inspiring Courage
- The Philosophy of Exception and Compromise
- Uncle Mike Memories
- ON ON!!!